Dev-C++ Bloodshed Software, Mingw

Hello everyone!
I would like to get #raylib running on Bloodshed's Dev-C++ IDE. It also uses the Mingw port of GCC.
Has anyone done this that could help me?
I compiled the raylib source code and examples, as well as added -libglfw3.a and libOpenAL32.a into the lib directory.
Also copied the directory folders for GLFW3 and OpenAL into the include diretory.
Attempts to compile an example program give "Unrecognized option -plugin. Use the --help option for usage info. ld returned 1 exit status."
I would appreciate any help, as I have other projects which use the Dev-C++ project system and I would like to continue using it.
TIA.
joel

Comments

• As per your description seems correctly configured (include/libs), could you provide the generated compile line? It should appear in the console when compiling (I think)...
  • I copy/pasted this from the compiler:
    Compiler: Default compiler
    Compiler: Default compiler
    Executing gcc.exe...
    gcc.exe "C:\raylib\examples\models\models_heightmap.c" -o "C:\raylib\examples\models\models_heightmap.exe" -fexpensive-optimizations -O3 -I"C:\DevCpp\include" -I"C:\DevCpp\include\AL" -L"C:\DevCpp\lib"
    c:/devcpp/bin/../lib/gcc/mingw32/5.3.0/../../../../mingw32/bin/ld.exe: unrecognized option '-plugin'
    c:/devcpp/bin/../lib/gcc/mingw32/5.3.0/../../../../mingw32/bin/ld.exe: use the --help option for usage information
    collect2.exe: error: ld returned 1 exit status
    Execution terminated

Appreciate your help. It's probably something simple.
  • That's seem an issue with DevC GCC compiler, probably an older version in comparison to the one used for raylib... just found this solution:
    https://stackoverflow.com/questions/27813341/how-to-fix-unrecognized-option-plugin-when-using-gdc-to-compile-d-program
  • I'll look into it further. Thanks for your help.
  • Indicated the gcc distro was different.
    So I went back to the original configuration, clearing out and re-installing Notepad++, et al.
    When I click on the icon for Notepad++, it either resets the computer, or it gives this "The procedure entry point GetLogicalProcessorInformation could not be located in the dynamic library link KERNEL32.dll"
    I have no idea what is going on.
  • Thinking if I update the version of minGW32 that I'm running to the current one, it might work. I may try that this afternoon...
  • Computer resetting is a really weird issue... what OS are you using? Windows XP? It seems to be related to an OS version...

Please, keep me updated on this!
  • Yes, I am trying to run it on XP, but hitting my head against the wall. Nothing seems to work.