Hey! raylib forum is closing!
After a year with not much movement in the forum I decided to close it.
The cost of maintaining the hosting is a bit high for the usage of the platform, updating the forum and managing it is also a bit cumbersome and the truth is that I'm already trying to maintain multiple other networks pretty more active than this forum.
I'll recommend you to move to the other raylib networks:
- For a forum style, use Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/raylib/
- For direct messaging and questions, use Discord: https://discord.gg/VkzNHUE
- To report issues, use GitHub: https://github.com/raysan5/raylib
- Also, remember you can contact me personally on Twitter: https://twitter.com/raysan5
or directly by mail to ray[at]raylib.com
If you feel generous, you can also contribute to the project on my Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/raylib
Thanks to you all for joining the project and help to improve it with your questions. Keep it up! :)
PD. Closing will be effective by October 31th.
Emscripten compile ERROR:root:libraylib.bc: No such file or directory
I have been struggling to get emscripten working for a few days now. I've followed the "Compile for Web (HTML5)" guide in the wiki. The full error reads as follows:
ERROR:root:libraylib.bc: No such file or directory ("libraylib.bc" was expected to be an input file, based on the commandline arguments provided)
I have done the following already:
- Updated emsdk
- Installed sdk-1.34.1-64bit
- Installed java-7.45-64bit
- Installed the latest version of emsdk
- Activated the latest version of emsdk
- Checked the emsdk tools to make sure everything's active and the versions are right
- Made sure my file was based on the template provided from the "Compile for Web (HTML5)" guide
- Changed the name of the paths (see below)
echo > Setup required Environment
echo WARNING: raylib for HTML5 requires EMSCRIPTEN SDK (http://kripken.github.io/emscripten-site/docs/getting_started/downloads.html), setup required paths correctly:
echo > Compiling program
emcc.bat -O1 -o $(NAME_PART).html $(FILE_NAME) libraylib.bc -std=c99 -Wall -I. -I$(RAYLIB_DIR)\raylib\release\html5 -L.-L$(RAYLIB_DIR)\raylib\release\html5 -DPLATFORM_WEB -s USE_GLFW=3 --shell-file $(RAYLIB_DIR)\raylib\templates\web_shell\shell.html
echo > Reset Environment
Do I need to copy the libraylib.bc file from the HTML5 released folder to my project folder? I'm sure I'm missing a simple step but I'm new and am not use to compiling scripts and reading batch files. I would appreciate any help. If you need any more information I'll respond as soon as I can. thanks again.