This week I developed a new raylib powered tool: rQuizzer
rQuizzer is a tool to make quizz-style exams in an easy way and getting instant results at the end of the exam.
Some features of the tool:
- Student ID Check (configurable students database)
- Any number of questions supported
- Up-to 8 possible answers by question
- Random questions order
- Random answers order
- Configurable quizz time
- Configurable quizz validity (time span)
- Instant results at the end of the quizz
- Results (and additional data) exporting (codified)
You can see a sample here:
Please, let me know your thoughts!