Just arrived

Spotted raylib 2.0 mentioned on Twitter and 'surfed' the Internet right on over to the site. Do people still surf the Internet?

Anyway, I'm a jobbing coder by day, working on some old Windows desktop (MFC era) business software. It's terribly dull stuff so it's always nice to have a change of pace and perhaps to scratch that 'coding for fun' itch. This library appears to provide a way in.

I'm not clear what the general idea is... but at first glance it seems to be a library and examples. No tutorials, is that right? The idea being inspect the code, maybe play around with it, figure it out, and hopefully use it to make something that's neat? Am I on the right track? Feels like I'm missing something...

Comments

• Hi EnglishBob! Wekcome to the forum! :)

At this moment, that's it, library and examples... also a cheatsheet with available functionality... Usage and examples are simple enough that you should be able to manage with it...

In any case, I plan to start some video series on raylib 2.0. Some people complained fir the lack of tutorials... Oh, by the way, you also have some documentation on GitHub Wiki: https://github.com/raysan5/raylib/wiki

Please, let me know your thoughts if playing a bit with raylib! :)